Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

From King Africa

I see a land of great majestic beauty
with mountains reaching high into the skyes
I see a golden day of blinding sunlight
and what I see brings tears into my eyes.

I see a land of children with no future
if they don`t get the chance to read or write
and if they get the chance there is no question
that they will see the darkness turn to light

I see a land of fourty million people
who staggered bundly with no hope for years
I see the anger and frustration growing
and what I see brings back my burning tears

I see a new tomorrow in the making
with people reaching out to take a hand
I see a new awareness turn to caring
and love is something we all understand

I see a land of golden opportunity
I see a nation rising from it`s knees
I pray to God that what i see will come true
I see a land of joy and peace for ALL.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen